Ochsner Elmwood - Inpatient Rehab presents: “A Stroke Series and Discussion Group”
This support group is intended for stroke survivors, family members, and friends. Sessions will be composed of a brief educational presentation followed by a group discussion.
- Wednesday, June 25, 2014: Importance of Exercise Post-Stroke/Ashley Dew, PT
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014: Medication Management/Kyle Simmons, Pharm.D.
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014: Caregiver Stress/Amy Perry (Home Instead)
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014: Mind-Body Medicine/Marie T. O’Neil, LCSW
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014: Driving after Stroke/Larry Forest, LOTR
- Wednesday, November 19, 2014: Leisure after Stroke/Loretta Howard, CTRS
- Wednesday, December 17, 2014: Communication/Robin Lauga, MCD, CCC-SLP
The group meets at the Elmwood Campus, 1201 S. Clearview Parkway, Building B, on the Second Floor in the Educational Conference Room.
Free Parking is available in the Elmwood Hospital Garage.
If you are planning to attend or would like additional information, please contact:
Jill Patent, LCSW - Rehab Social Worker
504.736.4929 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jill Patent, LCSW
All Event Dates
Stroke Support Group
December 17, 2014
Ochsner Health Center - Elmwood