You must have an active e-mail account to apply for a job online. If you do not have an e-mail account, there are several resources available that offer free e-mail accounts (For example: www.hotmail.com, www.google.com, etc) Please note that Ochsner has no association with your chosen e-mail provider.
You may conduct a job search at any time, however, in order to apply you must have an Ochsner profile.
CREATE A PROFILE
You may create a "profile" at any time that includes your interests, personal information, work experience, education, etc. This will not only allow you to search for jobs at Ochsner, but also allow Ochsner Employment Teams to search for you! Your profile will be reviewed when we are conducting job searched for specific experience, skills and competencies. This profile is not considered an application. If you are interested in being considered for a specific position, you will need to "apply" for that job.
APPLY FOR A POSITION
You may apply for any position that you feel you are qualified. Please limit this to FIVE positions. When you start an application, the application will update with any information you have already completed as part of your profile. You will be required to answer related questions and may be asked to take an assessment for a particular position.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Upon receipt of your application, you may expect the following:
- You may view the positions you have applied for and the status of your application by clicking the tab labeled “My Jobpage” when you log-in to your profile.
- Human Resources will send you an e-mail confirming that your application has been received.
- Human Resources will contact you if you are considered a top candidate for any position for which your skills, experience and competencies match our needs.
- Due to the large volume of applications we receive, unless you are identified as a top candidate, Human Resources will not contact you.
- Human Resources will continue to include you in searches for skills, experience and competencies as other positions become available.
USER ID and PASSWORD
You will need to create a User ID and Password in order to log-in, update and/or review your information. Our system allows candidates to use one profile to apply for multiple jobs by logging in under “External Candidate.”
You may log-in and check the status of your application on MATCH 2.0 at any time. On your jobpage, you will see all of the positions to which you applied. If there is a change in your status, it will be listed here.
Our MATCH 2.0 “Job Agent” will let you set up keywords and other search criteria for newly posted jobs. You may choose to have the job agent notify you via e-mail when new jobs are posted in MATCH 2.0 that meet your search criteria.