Our application process is currently closed for the HR Fellowship - July 2012 rotation. Please check back in the future for more information on the next rotation.
Qualified candidates will posses a strong interest and motivation for application of human resources principles in the healthcare arena. The prospective Fellow must have completed the didactic portion of an accredited graduate program. Preferred candidates should possess at least one of the following credentials:
- Masters in Human Resource Management
- Master in Business Administration with a Human Resource Concentration
- Masters in related Arts or Science degree with emphasis in a Human Resource discipline
- Master in Healthcare Management with an emphasis/interest in Human Resources
Applicants must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents.
Fellowship Program Dates
Ochsner is proud to offer HR Fellowship rotations on an annual basis.
How to Apply
Prospective HR Fellows should submit the following materials:
- Personal Statement of Interest in the Program
- Three (3) Letters of Reference (combination of Academic and Professional)
- Official Graduate School Transcript(s)
Please apply for the position online at www.ochsner.org/careers, and attach all of the required documents to your candidate profile.
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.