Leadership at Ochsner
At Ochsner Health System, we believe our most valuable asset is our people, and we understand the importance of strength in our Leadership. Our accomplished leadership team has come from a variety of backgrounds and is well respected throughout the healthcare industry and community.
As an organization, we are committed to learning and development. Our leaders are encouraged to continually advance their knowledge, skills and abilities in their profession for the betterment of our patients, visitors, guests, and the community of which we serve.
Ochsner also believes in transformational leadership, and we have developed five traits of a transformational leader that we expect all of our leaders to embody. Leaders should:
- Develop EXPERTISE in specific functions or specialties using depth as a source of confidence to drive change.
- Energize teams with precise EXECUTION to achieve goals, make decisions, and accept accountability.
- Solve business problems as an INNOVATOR with a passion to bring new ideas and solutions.
- Constantly serve customers with EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE through collaboration and system thinking.
- Look forward as a VISIONARY, proactively anticipating and clearly communicating before issues inflate.
Click on the image below to meet our leadership team: