- ICU RNs, Ochsner Medical Center - New Orleans - $7,500 relocation bonus and $5,000 sign on bonus available* » Learn More
- eICU RNs, Ochsner Medical Center - New Orleans - $7,500 relocation bonus and $5,000 sign on bonus available* » Learn More
- Cardiac / Neuro ICU RNs, Ochsner Medical Center - New Orleans - $7,500 relocation bonus and $5,000 sign on bonus available* » Learn More
Discover Ochsner Critical Care
The ICU, eICU, and Cardiac/Neuro ICU (CNICU) departments at Ochsner Medical Center - New Orleans are expanding their services.
We need your expertise and passion to help serve our patients.
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus
- $7,500 Relocation Bonus for candidates who live outside the region.
*Certain restrictions may apply. Click here to learn more.
Current Ochsner Employees: Do you know someone who would be a great addition to these departments? Click here to learn more about the Employee Referral Program.
Benefits of Nursing at Ochsner
Our employees have helped make Ochsner a quality health care provider and “Employer of Choice.” In addition to market competitive pay rates at all experience levels, we offer a package of benefits and other opportunities for a quality work life. You will find options that let you tailor your benefits to suit your individual needs such as:
- Pay for Performance
- Clinical Ladder Program
- Health Care Plan
- Dental Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plans
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive differential rates for shift, weekend, charge, and preceptor
- Certification Bonus
- Nursing Education Grant Fund
- Tuition Assistance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Work-Life Benefits (Fitness Center, Health Fairs, Employee Wellness Program, Social & Community Activities, Gift Shop, Discounts, Free Parking)
Ochsner Medical Center achieved the Magnet Recognition for Excellence in Nursing Services from the American Nursing Credentialing Center (ANCC) in September 2003, and are we are excited to announce that we were re-designated in 2008!
Only four percent of the hospitals in the nation hold the Magnet designation. This designation confirms that Ochsner is one of the best hospitals for nurses to practice their profession.
We are also proud that Ochsner has consistently been voted as a “Best Place to Work” by CityBusiness Magazine since 2005!