- Critical Care Float Pool RNs - Ochsner Medical Center - New Orleans - Full time and PRN available - New great rates! » Learn More
- MedSurg/ Telemetry Float Pool - RNs - Full time and PRN available - New great rates! » Learn More
- Neurosciences Critical Care - Ochsner Medical Center - New Orleans - Day and Night shifts available » Learn More
Ochsner Medical Center - New Orleans Critical Care is expanding. A new Neurosciences Critical Care Unit will open in the Fall, and we need your expertise and passion to help serve our patients.
Day and Night positions available.
Now accepting applications! Apply today.
Now offering Critical Care Bonuses at Ochsner Medical Center - New Orleans and Ochsner Medical Center - North Shore:
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus*
- $7,500 Relocation*
*Some restrictions may apply. Click here for details.
Want to work in multiple units and enjoy some flexibility? Join our Critical Care Float Pool.
Full time and PRN Float Pool positions available.
*New Great rates*
Benefits of Nursing at Ochsner
Our employees have helped make Ochsner a quality health care provider and “Employer of Choice.” In addition to market competitive pay rates at all experience levels, we offer a package of benefits and other opportunities for a quality work life. You will find options that let you tailor your benefits to suit your individual needs such as:
- Pay for Performance
- Clinical Ladder Program
- Health Care Plan
- Dental Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plans
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive differential rates for shift, weekend, charge, and preceptor
- Certification Bonus
- Nursing Education Grant Fund
- Tuition Assistance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Work-Life Benefits (Fitness Center, Health Fairs, Employee Wellness Program, Social & Community Activities, Gift Shop, Discounts, Free Parking)
Ochsner Medical Center achieved the Magnet Recognition for Excellence in Nursing Services from the American Nursing Credentialing Center (ANCC) in September 2003, and are we are excited to announce that we were re-designated in 2008! And 2013!
Only four percent of the hospitals in the nation hold the Magnet designation. This designation confirms that Ochsner is one of the best hospitals for nurses to practice their profession.
We are also proud that Ochsner has consistently been voted as a “Best Place to Work” by CityBusiness Magazine since 2005!