WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AFTER YOU APPLY
Upon receipt of your application, you may expect the following:
- You may view the positions you have applied for and any pending assessments by clicking the tab labeled “My Workbench” when you log-in to your profile.
- Human Resources will send you an e-mail confirming that your profile has been received.
- Human Resources will review your profile immediately upon receipt.
- Human Resources will contact you if you are considered a top candidate for any position for which your skills, experience and competencies match our needs.
- Due to the large volume of applications we receive, unless you are identified as a top candidate, Human Resources will not contact you.
- Human Resources will continue to include you in searches for skills, experience and competencies as other positions become available.
USER ID and PASSWORD
Once you have completed or uploaded your resume and applied for a position, you will need to create a User ID and Password in order to log-in, update and/or review your information. Our system allows candidates to use one profile to apply for multiple jobs by logging in under “Existing Candidate.”
You may log-in and check the status of your application on MATCH at any time.
Our MATCH “Job Agent” will let you set up keywords and other search criteria for newly posted jobs. You may choose to have the job agent notify you via e-mail when new jobs are posted in MATCH that meet your search criteria. After you log into the sysem, select "My Search," and you can activiate the Job Agent.