Dr. Bagert, a New Orleans native, earned her medical degree from LSU in 1997. She completed her residency in Neurology at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York, where she served as chief resident in her final year. She then went on to complete a two-year research fellowship in Neuroimmunology and Mutiple Sclerosis at Oregon Health & Science University/VA Medical Center in Portland, Oregon. She then earned a Master Degree in Public Health at Harvard. She has been in active clinical practice since 2005. She joined Ochsner in 2010 as the Division Chief of Neuroimmunology, and she is actively engaged in MS research at Ochsner.
Dr. Bagert is board certified by the American Board of of Psychiatry and Neurology.
Click here to see Dr. Bagert talk about Multiple Sclorosis the Hello Health television program.
- Multiple Sclerosis Awareness
- Multiple Sclerosis Awareness with Dr. Bridget Bagert
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatments with Dr. Bridget Bagert
- Hello Health presents: Multiple Sclorosis with Dr. Bridget Bagert
Multiple Sclerosis Neuroimmunology
American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
- Medical School: Louisiana State University Medical School, New Orleans, LA
- Internship: Internal Medicine: Soundshore Medical Center of Westchester, New Rochelle, NY
- Residency: Neurology: Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY
- Fellowship: Neuroimmunology and Multiple Sclerosis: Oregon Health & Science University/VA Medical Center, Portland, OR