Dr. Margolin earned his medical degree from the Medical College of Ohio in Toledo and completed his internship and residency at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. He completed his fellowship in colon and rectal surgery at Ochsner. Dr. Margolin is board certified in general surgery and colon and rectal surgery and has been on staff at Ochsner since the beginning of 2003. Dr. Margolin is listed in Best Doctors in America. He serves as Director of Colon and Rectal Surgery Research.His professional interests include laparoscopic colon and rectal surgery, inflammatory bowel disease, complex anorectal conditions and incontinence.
- WDSU On Call: Colonoscopies
- Hello Health: Colon Cancer with Dr. David Margolin
Colon and Rectal Research Director
Laparoscopic Colon and Rectal Surgery, Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Complex Anorectal Conditions, Incontine
- Medical School: Medical College of Ohio at Toledo
- Residency: Case Western Reserve University
- Fellowship: Case Western Reserve University