Dr. Eric Laborde is a New Orleans native who did his undergraduate studies at the University of Virginia. He received his doctor of medicine degree at LSU in New Orleans. He completed his residency in urology at the Ochsner/LSU program. He then completed a fellowship in male infertility and erectile dysfunction at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, IL. Dr. Laborde's professional interests include general urology, male infertility, erectile dysfunction and vasectomy reversal.
- Hello Health presents: Prostate Cancer with Drs. Stephen Bardot and Eric Laborde
- Hello Health presents: Erectile Dysfunction with Dr. Eric LaBorde
General Urology, Erectile Dysfunction, Male Infertility, Vasectomy Reversal and Endoscopy
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA
- Internship: Urology: Louisiana State University/Ochsner Clinic Foundation, New Orleans, LA
- Residency: Urology: Louisiana State University/Ochsner Clinic Foundation, New Orleans, LA
- Fellowship: Andrology: Northwestern University, Chicago, IL