- Neuroendocrine Tumor Program
Dr. Eugene Woltering attended Medical School at Ohio State University School of Medicine. He then completed his internship and residency Vanderbilt University Affiliated Hospitals, where he served as Chief Resident. Dr. Woltering has also completed a fellowship in Surgical Oncology at The Ohio State University School of Medicine and an oncology fellowship at the National Cancer Institute. He is currently the Director of Surgical Research at LSU Health Sciences Center.
To read Dr. Woltering's full C.V. or to visit Dr. Woltering's LSU website click here.
Professor of Surgery, LSU Health Sciences Center
American Board of Surgery
- Medical School: Ohio State University School of Medicine
- Internship: Vanderbilt University Affiliated Hospitals
- Residency: Vanderbilt University Affiliated Hospitals
- Fellowship: The Ohio State University School of Medicine/ National Cancer Institue Surgery Branch