Dr. Wooldridge earned his medical degree from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center and completed his internship and residency at the University of Missouri Hospitals and Clinics in Columbia, Missouri. He completed his fellowship in laparoscopic and bariatric surgery at the University of California, Irvine Medical Center. Dr. Wooldridge is board certified in general surgery and has been on staff at Ochsner since 2009. His expertise includes laparoscopic, minimally invasive surgeries and bariatric surgery. He has a special interest in laparoscopic (minimally invasive) surgery.
- Hello Health presents: Dr. James Wooldrige – GERD
- Hello Health presents: TIFF procedure for GERD with Dr. James Wooldridge
American Board of Surgery
- Medical School: University of Tennessee College of Medicine
- Internship: University of Missouri Hospital and Clinics
- Residency: University of Missouri Hospital and Clinics
- Fellowship: Minimally Invasive Surgical Fellowship, University of California, Irvine