Dr. Morgan received his undergraduate degree from LSU in Baton Rouge and earned his medical degree from LSU in New Orleans. He completed a transitional internship at Riverside Regional Medical Institute in Newport News, Virginia, followed by an ophthalmology residency at Ochsner. Dr. Morgan is board certified in Ophthalmology and has been on staff at Ochsner since 1991. His special medical interests include providing services for the treatment of cataracts, glaucoma, refractive surgery, laser surgery, diabetic care, as well as routine eye exams. He currently serves as Head of the Department of Ophthalmology.
- Hello Health presents: Dr. Michael Morgan - Canaloplasty
- Hello Health presents: Glaucoma with Dr. Michael Morgan
- iScience Canaloplasty Animation
Head, Baton Rouge Ophthalmology
Glaucoma, Refractive Surgery, Laser Surgery, Diabetic Care, Routine Eye Exams and Cataract surgery with the latest implant technology.
- Medical School: Louisiana State Univ. School of Medicine
- Internship: Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Residency: Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation