Dr. Corbett earned her medical degree from M.D. University of Texas Health Science Center School of Medicine, San Antonio, TX in May 2003. She completed her Orthopaedics Surgery Residency at the Tulane University Medical Center, New Orleans, where she served as Chief Orthopaedic Surgery Resident from July 2007 through June 2008. Also, while at Tulane University Medical Center, Dr. Corbett served as a Foot and Ankle Fellow Instructor from August 2008 through July 2009.
Dr. Corbett is certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Specialist, Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Specialist. She is a member of the Louisiana Orthopaedic Association, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and a candidate member of the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society. In addition to specializing in foot and ankle, Dr. Corbett also has special interest and experience in Hand and Upper Extremity surgery.
Dr. Corbett practices at the Ochsner Orthopedics Health Center-Slidell located on the Ochsner Medical Center-North Shore campus in the Neuroscience Building at 104 Medical Center Drive, Slidell.
- Ankle Arthritis with Dr. Nicola Corbett
- Tips to Keep Feet Happy During the Holiday Shopping Season
Upper extremeties, foot & ankle
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Medical School: M.D. University of Texas Health Science Center, School of Medicine in San Antonio, TX
- Internship: Surgery: Tulane University Medical Center, New Orleans, LA
- Residency: Tulane University Medical Center, New Orleans
- Fellowship: Tulane University Medical Center, New Orleans