- Heart Transplant
- Transplant Services
- Heart & Vascular Services
- Multi-Organ Transplant Institute
- Heart Failure
Dr. Desai earned her medical degree from Texas A & M University College of Medicine, College Station in 2002. She completed her Internal Medicine residency & fellowship in Cardiovascular Diseases at Rush University Medical Center, in Chicago. Dr. Desai also did a fellowship in Heart failure & Cardiac Transplant at Stanford University Hospitals & Clinics, in Stanford, California.
She is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases & Nuclear Cardiology. Her specialty is the treatment of Advanced Heart Failure & Cardiac Transplantation. She practices at the main campus on Jefferson Highway.
Cardiomyopathy and Heart Transplantation
- Medical School: Texas A&M University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine
- Residency: Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Fellowship: Stanford University Hospital and Clinics