Dr. Bardot earned his medical degree from the University of Kansas Medical School. He completed his surgical residency at St. Lukes Hospital in Kansas City, Missouri, and his urology residency at Kansas University Medical Center. He completed a urologic oncology fellowship at the Cleveland Clinics in Ohio and Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Dr. Bardot is board certified in urology and has been on staff at Ochsner since 1991. In addition to his responsibilities as the Head of Ochsner's Urology Section, Dr. Bardot is the Director of Cancer Services at Ochsner and a member of Ochsner's Board of Directors, among other responsibilities. An active researcher, Dr. Bardot has several scientific medical articles, abstracts, presentations and lectures to his credit.'
- Hello Health presents: Prostate Cancer with Drs. Stephen Bardot and Eric Laborde
- WDSU On Call: Firefly Procedure
- Hello Health presents: The Team Approach to Treating Urological Cancers
- Hello Health: Prostate Health with Dr. Bardot
Chairman, Department of Urology
Surgical Oncology, Urologic Oncology, Urologic Surgery, Urology, Prostate
American Board of Urology
- Medical School: University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Internship: St Lukes Hospital'
- Residency: St Lukes Hospital'
- Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic Hospital