- Heart & Vascular Services
- Aortic Services
- Interventional Cardiology Program
- Heart Valve Program
Dr. Ramee earned his medical degree from George Washington University School of Medicine in Washington D.C. and completed his internal medicine internship and residency as well as a fellowship in cardiovascular diseases at Letterman Army Medical Center in San Francisco. He is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology and has been on staff at Ochsner since 1988. Dr. Ramee is board certified in cardiovascular disease and specializes in complex coronary and peripheral angioplasty, carotid stenting, valvuloplasty, limb salvage, renovascular hypertension, brachytherapy, thrombolysis, and mechanical thrombectomy, stroke, drug eluting stents, and percutaneous ASD and PFO closure. He is an active clinical researcher in the above fields as well as the field of peripheral valvuloplasty and replacement and has written numerous articles and chapters for scientific medical publications.
- Raising Awareness for A Healthy Heart
- Aortic Heart Valve Replacement
- Hello Health presents: Dr. Stephen Ramee - Stroke
Medical Director, Structural and Valvular Heart Center
Interventional Cardiology and Peripheral Vascular Intervention
Complex coronary and peripheral angioplasty, carotid stenting, valvuloplasty, limb salvage, renovascular hypertension, brachytherapy, thrombolysis and mechanical thrombectomy, and laser revascularization.
- Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Internship: Letterman Army Medical Center
- Residency: Letterman Army Medical Center
- Fellowship: Letterman Army Medical Center