Flu Vaccines Are Here
Now is the time to get your 2015 seasonal flu vaccine!
At Ochsner, we're committed to the health of our patients. It is our priority to ensure access to the flu vaccine to help prevent the spread of the seasonal flu.
Ochsner Health System offers seasonal flu vaccinations for patients and the public at its hospitals and health centers.
Ways to Get a Flu Shot at Ochsner Health System
Primary Care Physicians
Ochsner Primary Care physicians offer flu shots by appointment. To schedule an appointment:
- Call your doctor
- Call 1-866-OCHSNER
- Or click here to schedule an appointment online through our secure patient portal, MyOchsner
- To find a Primary Care physician at Ochsner, click here
Visit an Ochsner Pharmacy & Wellness Location
- Ochsner Medical Center Pharmacy - Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm and Saturday 10am to 4pm
- Ochsner Health Center - Covington Pharmacy - Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm
- Ochsner Health Center - Summa (Bluebonnet Blvd.) Pharmacy - Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm
- Ochsner Center for Primary Care and Wellness Pharmacy - Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm
Visit a Flu Fair
- Walk-in flu shots are offered Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm until November 24 at the Ochsner Center for Primary Care and Wellness, 1401 Jefferson Highway.
- Walk-in flu shots are offered at the flu shot fair at Ochsner Medical Center, 1514 Jefferson Hwy., on the 2nd floor at the following dates from 9 am to 1pm:
- September: 21, 23, 28 and 30
- October: 2, 5, 6, 12, 14, 16, 19, 20, 21, 26, 28 and 30
- November: 4
Flu Prevention at Your Worksite
- Ochsner Corporate Wellness offers on-site flu vaccinations at local area businesses
- Click here for more information
Ochsner Health System accepts most major insurance providers. Please have your insurance card with you. Private payments are accepted as uncovered costs are the responsibility of the patient.