King Cake Festival
Thanks for attending King Cake Festival 2014
Champions Square at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome
Ochsner presents the world's first and only King Cake Festival - a celebration benefitting babies & children at Ochsner. Spend the day strolling Champions Square and sampling New Orleans' finest King Cakes from the city's greatest bakers.
Check out pictures from the festival.
Check out pictures from the Preview Party.
The King Cake Festival is FREE and open to the public, and will feature:
- Live performances by local musicians, including Bonerama, Dr. Jazz and The New Orleans Sounds, Papa C & The Slammin' Horns, Old Sole, Family Reserve and many more!
- Kids' Zone: beverages, games, photo booth, and prizes. Wristbands are $10, with every 4th band FREE.
- One-Mile Stroller Fun Around the Mercedes-Benz Superdome: Decorate your stroller and dress up your baby to win prizes. Begins at 10am. $20 registration includes T-shirt.
- A People's Choice Award for best King Cake.
- Preview Party Saturday, February 8, 2014 at Benson Tower. $75 per ticket.
Treat yourself to this groundbreaking, inaugural festival that celebrates a slice of our history.
Please contact email@example.com or call 504-842-7113 for more information.
Build up a healthy appetite early before this year's King Cake Festival and enjoy Feed Your Cravings on Freret Street this Thursday, January 30. Participating restaurants along Uptown New Orleans's Freret Street will donate up to 10% of their sales that day to benefit babies and children at Ochsner. Enjoy tasty bites from such restaurants as High Hat, Company Burger, Liberty Cheesesteak and many more. Look out for the Feed Your Cravings on Freret Street poster up in participating restaurants' windows.