Ochsner Health System Maternal Fetal Medicine in Biloxi will offer high quality, perinatal services for any high-risk pregnancies. By combining perinatal expertise and experience with modern and sophisticated technology, like virtual physician-to-patient ultrasounds, we offer your patients comprehensive care close to home.
Patient Appointments Available:
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday | 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Virtual physician-to-patient ultrasounds on Tuesday and Thursday.
To schedule a patient appointment, call 228-207-0601.
- Comprehensive fetal ultrasound evaluations
- Virtual physician-to-patient ultrasounds
- First trimester nuchal translucency assessment
- 24 hour maternal-fetal medicine transport
- Prenatal genetic counseling
- Fetal Spina Bifida Management
- Vesicoamniotic and thoracoamniotic shunts
- Fetal cord blood sampling and transfusion
- Laser ablation for twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Prenatal Monitoring Unit for fetal well-being surveillance