A Campus of Ochsner Medical Center
Generations of families have depended on Ochsner Baptist to provide quality healthcare, and we continue to serve our local communities – a tradition that dates back to 1926.
“Ochsner has made significant investments to bring a wide range of advanced care to our local neighborhoods. I invite you to visit Ochsner Baptist to see our impressive facilities and learn how we excel in quality and service. Our full-service Emergency Department guarantees a doctor will see you within 30 minutes. We offer cardiology, orthopedics, intensive care, imaging center, laser vision center and more. Plus, many of our physicians and specialists have been loyal to Baptist and our community for decades.”
Ochsner Baptist, A Campus of Ochsner Medical Center, is fully accredited, and staffed by more than 390 trusted, skilled physicians and specialists – many practicing at Baptist for decades. Our hospital has all-private, inpatient rooms, a 12-bed intensive care unit, seven operating rooms and two cardiac catheterization labs. In addition, we have an on-site state-of-the-art imaging center and laser vision center. We are proud to be distinguished by our quality care, excellence in specialty care and high patient satisfaction scores.
Our 24-hour, full-service emergency department at Ochsner Baptist guarantees patients will be seen by a doctor in 30-minutes or less. The 6,000 square foot emergency room is staffed by a team of board-certified ER physicians, offers two trauma rooms and 12 patient rooms, and is equipped with geriatric amenities for seniors.
Ochsner Baptist is home to a health center with primary care and internal medicine physician offices. We also provide convenient primary care services at our health center located on St. Charles Avenue with same-day/next-day appointments and accessible parking.
Ochsner Baptist accepts most insurance plans.
To view a campus map of Ochsner Baptist, click here.
Ochsner Baptist Women’s Pavilion Now Open
Women’s Services have moved from Jefferson Highway to Ochsner Baptist
To learn more, visit OchsnerBabies.org.
Greater Precision, Rapid Recovery
Robotic Surgery at Ochsner Baptist
Ochsner Baptist delivers advanced technologies, including minimally invasive gynecological procedures. Our specially trained da Vinci® certified surgeons perform robotic surgery, as well as train other surgeons in our community.
For robotic-assisted hysterectomies, only a few tiny incisions are needed. The surgery is significantly less painful and has fewer complications and scarring than with traditional surgery.
With robotic surgery, you can get back to life faster.
To learn more, click here.
- Dec 03, 2013 - OCHSNER BAPTIST WOMEN’S PAVILION WELCOMES FIRST BABY
- Dec 02, 2013 - WOMEN’S PAVILION OFFICIALLY OPENS AT OCHSNER BAPTIST
- Nov 04, 2013 - CARECHEX® NAMES OCHSNER NUMBER TWO IN THE NATION IN OVERALL HOSPITAL CARE
- Oct 29, 2013 - 35 OCHSNER CLINICS ACHIEVE STAGE 6 DESIGNATION FROM HIMSS ANALYTICS
- Oct 22, 2013 - Eat Fit NOLA Partners with American Heart Association for National Eating Healthy Day
To view the video, click the PLAY button above.
To view more videos on this topic, click here.
or use the scroll button on the left.
Services offered at Ochsner Baptist
- 3D Mammography
- Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology: About
- Anesthesiology : Women's Services
- Back and Spine Center
- Cancer Services
- Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
- Diabetes Management: Baptist
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency Services
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Fibroids: Uterine
- Gynecologic Robotic Surgery
- Head & Neck Imaging
- Hospital Medicine
- Laser Vision Center
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Multifetal Pregnancy Center
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Non-Invasive Imaging
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Ochsner Critical Care Telemedicine Program
- Ophthalmology & Optometry
- Pain Management
- Prenatal Classes/Childbirth Education
- Primary Care
- Radiation Oncology
- Senior Friendly ER
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Vulva Center
- Webcam Systems
- Women's Services