A Department of Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Health Center -- Covington has been providing comprehensive healthcare to the North Shore region since it opened its doors in October 2003. The multi-specialty facility spans 98,500 square feet and houses both a laboratory and outpatient surgery center. It’s located in Covington at the corner of Interstate 12 and Highway 21. With close proximity to North Shore residents, Ochsner Health Center - Covington offers patients the benefit of easy access to primary care providers and specialists in the same location. In addition, whether on the North Shore or any of the other Ochsner locations throughout Louisiana, Ochsner stays up-to-date with your medical information through our integrated electronic medical record system. Electronic medical records provide your physician access to your information from any location, eliminating the need to bring records from facility to facility and reducing the risk for lost paper records. North Shore providers work closely with physicians at other regional locations and Ochsner’s facilities in New Orleans to provide comprehensive patient care. Because Ochsner is the largest private health care system in the state, patients and physicians have access to a wider range of resources.
- Aetna Health Inc. PPO/POS
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CIGNA HealthCare of Louisiana
- CorVel Corporation PPO/WC
- Coventry HealthCare of Louisiana
- DMA PPO (Diagnostics Management)
- Employers Health Network
- First Health Network PPO/WC
- GEHA PPO USA (Government Employees)
- Humana HMO/PPO/POS
- Humana Gold Plus/Humana Choice (Medicare Advantage)
- Louisiana Workers Compensation
- Multiplan/Private Health Care Systems/American LifeCare
- Office of Group Benefits PPO/EPO
- National Preferred Provider Network
- TriCare/CHAMPUS/Humana Military
- UnitedHealthcare of Louisiana
Find a Career with Us
Visit our Careers section to learn about all of the exciting opportunities available at Ochsner Health System.
- Feb 20, 2013 - Ochsner Health Center – Covington Oncology Nurses Achieve 100% Certification
- Feb 15, 2013 - Do you suffer pain while walking?
- Feb 13, 2013 - Ochsner Medical Center – North Shore Auxiliary to Give Two Scholarships to Area Students
- Feb 08, 2013 - Ochsner North Shore Golden Opportunity Program Announces the March Events Calendar
- Feb 06, 2013 - Ochsner Medical Center – North Shore Auxiliary Form Partnership with National Alliance on Mental Ill
The Outpatient Surgery Center at Ochsner Health Center - Covington offers patients an extended 23-hour stay, providing the patient one-on-one comprehensive care during the initial hours of recovery following surgery.
There are currently no related videos. Please check our video section for a complete selection.