Here is a list of the most common insurances that we accept.
Leonard J. Chabert Medical Center contracts with Southern Louisiana Medical Associates (SLMA) physicians to provide services to hospital patients and they may not participate in the same insurance networks. As a patient, it's your responsibility to confirm whether SLMA physicians are covered in your network before seeking care.
If you have questions about the insurances that are accepted, please call 985-868-9300.
- Amerigroup Louisiana Inc. (Bayou Health)
- AmeriHealth Caritas Louisiana (formerly LaCare) (Bayou Health)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana HMO/PPO/OGB
- Community Health Solutions (Bayou Health)
- Gilsbar 360
- Humana – Commercial and Employee Plan
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections (Bayou Health)
- Louisiana Health Cooperative LLC
- Multiplan/PHCS/American LifeCare
- Peoples Health Network – Employee Plan and Medicare Advantage
- Three Rivers PPO
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Community Plan (Bayou Health)
- USA Managed Care Network
- Verity Health Network – LSU First Choice