Ochsner Orthopedic Health Center - Slidell
A Department of Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Orthopedic Health Center - Slidell is located in the Neuroscience Institute building on the campus of Ochsner Medical Center - North Shore.
Ochsner North Shore's Orthopedics department cares for patients of all ages utilizing the latest techniques and technology available to treat a wide range of orthopedic problems including joint replacement, sports medicine, hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder ailments, trauma, pediatrics and foot and ankle surgery. We also offer full-service outpatient rehabilitation, physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy services.
- Convenient appointment times and locations to fit your schedule
- Locations throughout the North Shore region including Slidell and Covington
- Experienced, expert physicians who listen to you and get to know your specific health concerns
- Options in treatment approaches for you to choose from
- Covered by most insurance plans and Medicare
- Comprehensive care including surgical and non-surgical treatment options, outpatient rehabilitation and physical therapy