The Internal Medicine Department at Ochsner Medical Center has opened the doors to their new clinic at 1401 Jefferson Highway. This new clinic, the Ochsner Health Center - Center for Primary Care and Wellness, is located just across the street on the north side of Jefferson Highway, and offers:
- Convenient, covered on-site parking (one-level garage adjacent to new building)
- Same-day or next-day appointments
- Extended weekday and weekend hours
- On-site lab, radiology, mammography and educational area
- Updated technology in a healing environment
- Plans for a convenient, on-site pharmacy
In addition, Ochsner's Center for Primary Care and Wellness offers services beyond traditional physician appointments, all under one roof:
- Shared Medical Appointments in which patients with similar medical conditions visit their physician in a group and offer support and motivation to each other
- Tobacco Cessation Program, in connection with the Louisiana Smoking Cessation Trust
- Diabetes Bootcamp and Diabetes Empowerment Program
- Golden Opportunity – Ochsner’s 50+ social membership program
- Hello Health educational seminars
- Elmwood Fitness Center’s medical fitness program
- Health Coaching
- Even the Center itself is a healing environment, with natural light, live greenery and soothing colors
To schedule your next appointment, please call us at 504.842.4747.
- Mar 13, 2014 - March 19 is National Kick Butts Day
- Mar 11, 2014 - OCHSNER NAMED ONE OF THE NATION’S 100 TOP HOSPITALS BY TRUVEN HEALTH ANALYTICS
- Mar 01, 2014 - Flushing Away Your Cancer Risk
- Feb 26, 2014 - ER Physician Offers Mardi Gras Safety Tips: Ochsner ER Is Ready for Carnival Season
- Feb 17, 2014 - 2 Ochsner Campuses Recognized As Top 5% Nationwide In Hospital Quality Clinical Excellence
To view the video, click the PLAY button above.
To view more videos on this topic, click here.
or use the scroll button on the left.