A Department of Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge
Ochsner Health Center – O’Neal Lane recently added new specialties and additional physicians to provide more comprehensive care in one location. The health center also underwent a complete renovation and now features new, updated patient care areas.
Whether in Baton Rouge or any of the other Ochsner locations throughout Louisiana, Ochsner stays up-to-date with your medical information through our integrated electronic medical record system.
Same Day Appointments Available
What time works for you? Call 225-761-5200 to make an appointment.
With hundreds of doctors at 38 health centers, Ochsner makes it easy for you to start feeling better, faster.
Extended hours urgent care/walk-in clinic appointments are also available at Ochsner Health Center - Bluebonnet (9001 Summa Avenue at Bluebonnet, across from the Mall of Louisiana off of Bluebonnet Blvd. and I-10. ), Monday-Friday, 8am - 8pm and Saturday, 9am-1pm.
Ochsner Health Center – O’Neal Lane is conveniently located in Baton Rouge at 16777 Medical Center Drive, on the campus of Ochsner Medical Center – Baton Rouge at I-12 and O’Neal Lane. Exit Interstate 12 at O’Neal Lane. Travel south on O’Neal Lane and turn left at the first red light near Walgreen’s. The health center is the first building on the left on the campus.
Additional Baton Rouge Locations
Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge, located at I-12 and O'Neal Lane, is an award-winning, fully accredited hospital with 24 hour emergency care, a newly renovated Family Birthing Center and advanced specialty care such as open-heart surgery.
- Mar 13, 2014 - March 19 is National Kick Butts Day
- Mar 13, 2014 - OCHSNER BATON ROUGE NAMES NEW CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER - CLINIC OPERATIONS
- Feb 17, 2014 - 2 Ochsner Campuses Recognized As Top 5% Nationwide In Hospital Quality Clinical Excellence
- Jan 17, 2014 - CARECHEX® NAMES OCHSNER #1 IN BATON ROUGE, TOP 10 PERCENT IN NATION FOR HOSPITAL AND SURGICAL CARE
- Dec 04, 2013 - OCHSNER INVITES COMMUNITY TO MEMORIALIZE LOVED ONES ON TREE OF LIFE
To view the video, click the PLAY button above.
To view more videos on this topic, click here.
or use the scroll button on the left.
Services offered at Ochsner Health Center - O’Neal
- Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology: About
- Cancer Services
- Diabetes Management: Baton Rouge
- Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
- Family Medicine
- Nutrition Therapy: Medical
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Ophthalmology & Optometry
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Services
- Sports Medicine