A Department of Ochsner Medical Center
Hours of Operation
Open 7 days a week!
Monday - Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sometimes a trip to the Emergency Room is not necessary. If you are coming in for one of the
following, we’ve got you covered:
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Ear Ache
- Minor Eye Problems
- Wound Care
- Simple Burns
- Minor Cuts and Stitches
- Sprains and Simple Fractures
- Sinus Infections
- School Physicals
- Sports Injuries
- Flu Shots
- Physical Exams
If you have any questions, please call 504-371-6597.
- Mar 11, 2014 - OCHSNER NAMED ONE OF THE NATION’S 100 TOP HOSPITALS BY TRUVEN HEALTH ANALYTICS
- Feb 26, 2014 - ER Physician Offers Mardi Gras Safety Tips: Ochsner ER Is Ready for Carnival Season
- Feb 17, 2014 - 2 Ochsner Campuses Recognized As Top 5% Nationwide In Hospital Quality Clinical Excellence
- Nov 04, 2013 - CARECHEX® NAMES OCHSNER NUMBER TWO IN THE NATION IN OVERALL HOSPITAL CARE
- Oct 29, 2013 - 35 OCHSNER CLINICS ACHIEVE STAGE 6 DESIGNATION FROM HIMSS ANALYTICS
To view the video, click the PLAY button above.
To view more videos on this topic, click here.
or use the scroll button on the left.