A Department of Ochsner Medical Center
Hours of Operation
Open 7 days a week!
Monday - Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sometimes a trip to the Emergency Room is not necessary. If you are coming in for one of the
following, we’ve got you covered:
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Ear Ache
- Minor Eye Problems
- Wound Care
- Simple Burns
- Minor Cuts and Stitches
- Sprains and Simple Fractures
- Sinus Infections
- School Physicals
- Sports Injuries
- Flu Shots
- Physical Exams
If you have any questions, please call 504-371-6597.
- Mar 13, 2014 - March 19 is National Kick Butts Day
- Mar 11, 2014 - OCHSNER NAMED ONE OF THE NATION’S 100 TOP HOSPITALS BY TRUVEN HEALTH ANALYTICS
- Feb 26, 2014 - ER Physician Offers Mardi Gras Safety Tips: Ochsner ER Is Ready for Carnival Season
- Feb 17, 2014 - 2 Ochsner Campuses Recognized As Top 5% Nationwide In Hospital Quality Clinical Excellence
- Nov 04, 2013 - CARECHEX® NAMES OCHSNER NUMBER TWO IN THE NATION IN OVERALL HOSPITAL CARE
To view the video, click the PLAY button above.
To view more videos on this topic, click here.
or use the scroll button on the left.