A Department of Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge
Ochsner Health Center – Jefferson Place provides convenient access to laboratory and imaging services. Family medicine and internal medicine physicians provide quality care you can count on.
Whether in Baton Rouge or any of the other Ochsner locations throughout Louisiana, Ochsner stays up-to-date with your medical information through our integrated electronic medical record system. Electronic medical records provide your physician access to your information from any location, eliminating the need to bring records from facility to facility and reducing the risk for lost paper records.
Same Day Appointments Available
What time works for you? Call 225-761-5200 to make an appointment.
With hundreds of doctors at 38 health centers, Ochsner makes it easy for you to start feeling better, faster.
Urgent Care/Walk-In Clinic appointments are also available at Ochsner Health Center - Summa Avenue (Bluebonnet), Monday-Friday, 8am - 8pm and Saturday, 9am-1pm.
Insurances We Accept
- Aetna Health Inc. PPO/POS
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CIGNA HealthCare of Louisiana
- CorVel Corporation PPO/WC
- Coventry HealthCare of Louisiana
- DMA PPO (Diagnostics Management)
- Employers Health Network
- First Health Network PPO/WC
- GEHA PPO USA (Government Employees)
- Humana HMO/PPO/POS
- Humana Gold Plus/Humana Choice (Medicare Advantage)
- Louisiana Workers Compensation
- Multiplan/Private Health Care Systems/American LifeCare
- Office of Group Benefits PPO/EPO
- National Preferred Provider Network
- TriCare/CHAMPUS/Humana Military
- UnitedHealthcare of Louisiana
- May 14, 2014 - OCHSNER NAMED TO BECKER’S “150 GREAT PLACES TO WORK IN HEALTHCARE”
- Mar 13, 2014 - March 19 is National Kick Butts Day
- Mar 13, 2014 - OCHSNER BATON ROUGE NAMES NEW CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER - CLINIC OPERATIONS
- Feb 17, 2014 - 2 Ochsner Campuses Recognized As Top 5% Nationwide In Hospital Quality Clinical Excellence
- Jan 17, 2014 - CARECHEX® NAMES OCHSNER #1 IN BATON ROUGE, TOP 10 PERCENT IN NATION FOR HOSPITAL AND SURGICAL CARE
To view the video, click the PLAY button above.
To view more videos on this topic, click here.
or use the scroll button on the left.