A Department of Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge
The Ochsner Women’s Services team provides a range of services from pregnancy and childbirth to routine exams. For expecting moms, the team provides a variety of childbirth options including alternative options such as water births, birthing chairs, balls and stools as well as traditional births and cesarean sections as needed.
Providers seeing patients at the clinic include:
- Dr. Ralph Dauterive
- Dr. Michael Durel
- Dr. Sharon Hedges
- Dr. Erin Dauterive
- Dr. Evelyn Griffin
- Dr. Trang P. Huynh
- Molly McRae, Nurse Practitioner
Certified Nurse Midwives:
- Bethanie Genre
- Colleen Newman
- Amy Linn
- Melanie Weaver
The clinic is open 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday. Appointments can be made by calling 225-761-5200 or logging onto MyOchsner.
To read more about this Ochsner Health Center location in The Advocate, click here.
- May 14, 2014 - OCHSNER NAMED TO BECKER’S “150 GREAT PLACES TO WORK IN HEALTHCARE”
- Mar 13, 2014 - March 19 is National Kick Butts Day
- Mar 13, 2014 - OCHSNER BATON ROUGE NAMES NEW CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER - CLINIC OPERATIONS
- Feb 17, 2014 - 2 Ochsner Campuses Recognized As Top 5% Nationwide In Hospital Quality Clinical Excellence
- Jan 17, 2014 - CARECHEX® NAMES OCHSNER #1 IN BATON ROUGE, TOP 10 PERCENT IN NATION FOR HOSPITAL AND SURGICAL CARE
To view the video, click the PLAY button above.
To view more videos on this topic, click here.
or use the scroll button on the left.