A Department of Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge
The new Ochsner Health Center – Prairieville opened in March 2010 and is designed to bring health care closer to families of Ascension Parish. The 10,200 square foot facility features 18 exam rooms, primary care services, pediatrics and laboratory and imaging services. In addition, cardiology and gastroenterology services are provided by Ochsner specialists.
Whether in Prairieville or any of the other Ochsner locations throughout Louisiana, Ochsner stays up-to-date with your medical information through our integrated electronic medical record system. Electronic medical records provide your physician access to your information from any location, eliminating the need to bring records from facility to facility and reducing the risk for lost paper records.
Same Day Appointments Available
What time works for you? Call 225-761-5200 to make an appointment.
With hundreds of doctors at 38 health centers, Ochsner makes it easy for you to start feeling better, faster.
Urgent Care/Walk-In Clinic appointments are available at Ochsner Health Center - Prairieville from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.. No appointment is necessary.
Urgent Care services are also available at Ochsner Health Center - Summa (located at 9001 Summa Avenue, across from the Mall of Louisiana off of Bluebonnet Boulevard and I-10) from Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Insurances We Accept
- Aetna Health Inc. PPO/POS
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CIGNA HealthCare of Louisiana
- CorVel Corporation PPO/WC
- Coventry HealthCare of Louisiana
- DMA PPO (Diagnostics Management)
- Employers Health Network
- First Health Network PPO/WC
- GEHA PPO USA (Government Employees)
- Humana HMO/PPO/POS
- Humana Gold Plus/Humana Choice (Medicare Advantage)
- Louisiana Workers Compensation
- Multiplan/Private Health Care Systems/American LifeCare
- Office of Group Benefits PPO/EPO
- National Preferred Provider Network
- TriCare/CHAMPUS/Humana Military
- UnitedHealthcare of Louisiana
To view the video, click the PLAY button above.
To view more videos on this topic, click here.
or use the scroll button on the left.