Located in Luling, Louisiana, just 20 minutes from New Orleans, St. Charles Parish Hospital is a not-for-profit 59 bed acute care facility. Since 1959, St. Charles Parish Hospital has been providing quality healthcare to the residents of this community and the surrounding areas and is proud to be fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). In 1992 a Medical Office Building was added to the hospital campus, providing clinical space for outpatient services and several medical specialties.
Our primary goal is providing the highest quality of care possible.
To meet the healthcare needs of all St. Charles Parish residents, an Eastbank Medical Office building was opened in 1998. Located at 105 Plantation Rd., Destrehan, LA, the following medical specialties are available: Allergy and Asthma, Ear, Nose & Throat, Internal Medicine and Orthopedics.
Our Administrative Team
- Federico Martinez, Jr., MBA - Chief Executive Officer
- Jean Hill, MHA, RN, ONC - Chief Nursing / Clinical Officer
- Peter Torsch - Chief Financial Officer
- V.N. Devarajan, M.D. - Chief of Medical Staff
Services Provided at St. Charles Parish Hospital
- Adult Behavioral Health Unit
- Case Management
- Cath Lab
- Emergency Services
- Food and Nutrition Services
- Health Information Management
- Imaging Services
- Intensive Care Unit
- Medical Surgical Unit
- Rehab Services
- Respiratory Services
- Surgical Services