The Ochsner Women’s Services team provides a range of services from pregnancy and childbirth to routine exams. For expecting moms, the team provides a variety of childbirth options including alternative options such as water births, birthing chairs, balls and stools as well as traditional births and cesarean sections as needed.
Providers seeing patients at the clinic include:
- Dr. Ralph Dauterive
- Dr. Michael Durel
- Dr. Sharon Hedges
- Dr. Erin Dauterive
- Dr. Evelyn Griffin
- Dr. Trang P. Huynh
- Dr. Brianna Wellington
- Molly McRae, Nurse Practitioner
Certified Nurse Midwives:
- Myra Bayes
- Bethanie Genre
- Kathy Hill
- Colleen Newman
- Amy Linn
- Melanie Weaver
- Brenda Broussard
The clinic is open 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday. Appointments can be made by calling 225-761-5200 or logging onto MyOchsner.
To read more about this Ochsner Health Center location in The Advocate, click here.
- Feb 11, 2013 - Ochsner Medical Center – Baton Rouge Announces March Family Birthing Center Class Schedule
- Jan 28, 2013 - Ochsner/Central High School Plan to Get Central Residents Running
- Jan 22, 2013 - Ochsner to Establish First Location in Iberville Parish
- Dec 18, 2012 - Ochsner Medical Center – Baton Rouge Nurses Showcase Research
To view the video, click the PLAY button above.
To view more videos on this topic, click here.
or use the scroll button on the left.
Services offered at Ochsner Health Center - Plaquemine
|Obstetrics and Gynecology|