Located on the first floor of Ochsner Medical Center, by the Art Walk, the Medical Library is open to patients and their guests.
- Our hours of operation are 7:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Medical librarians and staff can provide assistance with researching any medical topic or condition.
- Health education materials and videos using simple, non-medical terms are available.
- Recreational reading materials (fiction and non-fiction novels) may be checked-out to use while staying at Ochsner.
- We also have public computers with Internet access and a copier with fax and scanner.
For more information, call 504-842-3760.
To search the Medical Library's online resources, click here.