A Department of Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner for Children Ambulatory Care Center offers a full range of services specializing in comprehensive care for the whole child--from preventive care such as immunizations to life-saving efforts such as heart and lung transplants. Our pediatric specialists have access to the same resources and and research as their adult counterparts. This allows us to give the most up-to-date care to pediatric patients.
Our goal is the health and well-being of your child, and we accomplish this by offering:
- A large group of physicians trained and certified in all areas of Pediatrics.
- A full range of pediatric services.
- The highest quality of care available.
- Multiple neighborhood locations.
- Convenient appointment options (7 a.m. - 6 p.m. & lunch hour appointments at many locations).
Our Pediatric staff consists of more than 25 general pediatricians and 40 pediatric sub specialists - all of whom are trained and experienced in health problems specific to children, from birth through adolescence.
Our #1 Priority is Children
We understand that there are times when your child needs immediate attention. That's why we offer same day appointments, extended hours and Saturday appointments appointments at many of our clinics.
Ochsner On-Call for After Hours Assistance
Specially trained registered nurses are available to discuss your concerns and help you decide if your child's symptoms require a trip to the Emergency Room or a visit with a physician. Call (504) 842-3155 or toll free 800-213-5257. Ochsner pediatricians are able to closely manage the care of your child should he or she require hospitalization or home health care. Ochsner for Children also provides:
- Over-the-phone registration.
- Prescription refills.
- Well-baby visits.
- Completion of shot records.
- School and camp forms.
- May 14, 2014 - OCHSNER NAMED TO BECKER’S “150 GREAT PLACES TO WORK IN HEALTHCARE”
- Mar 24, 2014 - OCHSNER CHIEF ACADEMIC OFFICER TO RACE IN 2014 TOYOTA GRAND PRIX OF LONG BEACH PRO/CELEBRITY RACE
- Mar 13, 2014 - March 19 is National Kick Butts Day
- Mar 11, 2014 - OCHSNER NAMED ONE OF THE NATION’S 100 TOP HOSPITALS BY TRUVEN HEALTH ANALYTICS
- Feb 26, 2014 - ER Physician Offers Mardi Gras Safety Tips: Ochsner ER Is Ready for Carnival Season
To view the video, click the PLAY button above.
To view more videos on this topic, click here.
or use the scroll button on the left.
Services offered at Ochsner Health Center For Children - New Orleans
- Children's Cancer
- General Pediatrics
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Infectious Disease
- Pediatric Neonatology
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Pediatric Radiology
- Pediatric Surgery