Ochsner St. Anne is proud to welcome its newest clinic: the Ochsner St. Anne Family Doctor Clinic - Mathews!
Located at 111 Acadia Drive in Raceland, the Family Medicine Physicians and Nurse Practitioner are available to address all of your family's healthcare needs, including:
- Primary Care
- Family Medicine
- CLIA Waived Labs
- EKG Testing
- Treadmill Stress Testing
- Audiometric Hearing Booth
- Minor Surgery
- Mole and Cyst Removal
- Trigger Point Injections
- Pap Smears and Women's Services
- Breathing Treatments
- Toe Nail Clipping and Removal
- Ear Wash
- DOT Drug Testing (DOT Certified)
- Kid Med
- Inpatient Medicine Rounding
These services are provided by:
- Mike Marcello, MD
- Jack Heidenreich, MD
- Andre Duplantis, MD
- Elizabeth Jo Trant, NP
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Jun 17, 2013 - OCHSNER HEALTH SYSTEM HONORED ON 2013 LIST OF BEST EMPLOYERS FOR WORKERS OVER 50
- Jun 04, 2013 - What to Expect When You’re Expecting During Hurricane Season
- Mar 11, 2013 - Ochsner St. Anne to Host FREE Diabetes Management Seminar
- Mar 03, 2013 - Ochsner St. Anne General Hospital Expands Services to Include Pain Management
- Jan 29, 2013 - Ochsner St. Anne General Hospital Offering Free Class to Help Smokers Quit
To view the video, click the PLAY button above.
To view more videos on this topic, click here.
or use the scroll button on the left.