Ochsner St. Anne is proud to welcome its newest clinic: the Ochsner St. Anne Family Doctor Clinic - Mathews!
Located at 111 Acadia Drive in Raceland, the Family Medicine Physicians and Nurse Practitioner are available to address all of your family's healthcare needs, including:
- Primary Care
- Family Medicine
- CLIA Waived Labs
- EKG Testing
- Treadmill Stress Testing
- Audiometric Hearing Booth
- Minor Surgery
- Mole and Cyst Removal
- Trigger Point Injections
- Pap Smears and Women's Services
- Breathing Treatments
- Toe Nail Clipping and Removal
- Ear Wash
- DOT Drug Testing (DOT Certified)
- Kid Med
- Inpatient Medicine Rounding
These services are provided by:
- Mike Marcello, MD
- Jack Heidenreich, MD
- Andre Duplantis, MD
- Elizabeth Jo Trant, NP
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Mar 13, 2014 - March 19 is National Kick Butts Day
- Mar 10, 2014 - OCHSNER ST. ANNE TO HOST MEN’S HEALTH EXPO
- Feb 26, 2014 - ER Physician Offers Mardi Gras Safety Tips: Ochsner ER Is Ready for Carnival Season
- Feb 17, 2014 - 2 Ochsner Campuses Recognized As Top 5% Nationwide In Hospital Quality Clinical Excellence
- Dec 05, 2013 - Ochsner St. Anne Welcomes New Women’s Health Provider to the Community
To view the video, click the PLAY button above.
To view more videos on this topic, click here.
or use the scroll button on the left.