Ochsner St. Anne is proud to welcome its newest clinic: the Ochsner St. Anne Family Doctor Clinic - Mathews!
Located at 111 Acadia Drive in Raceland, the Family Medicine Physicians and Nurse Practitioner are available to address all of your family's healthcare needs, including:
- Primary Care
- Family Medicine
- CLIA Waived Labs
- EKG Testing
- Treadmill Stress Testing
- Audiometric Hearing Booth
- Minor Surgery
- Mole and Cyst Removal
- Trigger Point Injections
- Pap Smears and Women's Services
- Breathing Treatments
- Toe Nail Clipping and Removal
- Ear Wash
- DOT Drug Testing (DOT Certified)
- Kid Med
- Inpatient Medicine Rounding
These services are provided by:
- Mike Marcello, MD
- Jack Heidenreich, MD
- Andre Duplantis, MD
- Elizabeth Jo Trant, NP
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Dec 05, 2013 - Ochsner St. Anne Welcomes New Women’s Health Provider to the Community
- Dec 03, 2013 - Annual “Love Lights A Tree” Ceremony at Ochsner St. Anne
- Nov 06, 2013 - “Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®” Recognition from The Joint Commission
- Nov 04, 2013 - CARECHEX® NAMES OCHSNER NUMBER TWO IN THE NATION IN OVERALL HOSPITAL CARE
- Oct 09, 2013 - 47 Ochsner Nurses Named Among 2013 “Great 100 Nurses of Louisiana”
To view the video, click the PLAY button above.
To view more videos on this topic, click here.
or use the scroll button on the left.