Ochsner St. Anne is proud to welcome its newest clinic: the Ochsner St. Anne Family Doctor Clinic - Mathews!
Located at 111 Acadia Drive in Raceland, the Family Medicine Physicians and Nurse Practitioner are available to address all of your family's healthcare needs, including:
- Primary Care
- Family Medicine
- CLIA Waived Labs
- EKG Testing
- Treadmill Stress Testing
- Audiometric Hearing Booth
- Minor Surgery
- Mole and Cyst Removal
- Trigger Point Injections
- Pap Smears and Women's Services
- Breathing Treatments
- Toe Nail Clipping and Removal
- Ear Wash
- DOT Drug Testing (DOT Certified)
- Kid Med
- Inpatient Medicine Rounding
These services are provided by:
- Mike Marcello, MD
- Jack Heidenreich, MD
- Andre Duplantis, MD
- Elizabeth Jo Trant, NP
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m - noon
To view the video, click the PLAY button above.
To view more videos on this topic, click here.
or use the scroll button on the left.