“Ochsner St. Anne is our major healthcare provider in the Bayou Region. We offer world-class care in convenient, local settings such as our hospital and clinics. Ochsner is an essential part of our community.”
Ochsner St. Anne is committed to delivering quality healthcare to the bayou region. Providing a wide-range of primary and specialized medical services, we are proud to serve the residents of Lafourche Parish and surrounding communities. As the entry point to Ochsner Health System, which has been recognized by US News and World Reports in Cardiology & Heart Surgery and seven other specialties, Ochsner St. Anne General Hospital on Highway 1 in Raceland has 24-hour full-service emergency care, an intensive care unit, newly renovated maternity suites with state-of-the-art monitoring for mothers and babies, inpatient psychiatric services and many advanced medical services including digital mammography and 4-D ultrasound, orthopedics, surgery, OB/GYN and much more.
Our clinics are conveniently located in Raceland, Lockport and Cut Off – We offer primary care and women’s services appointments, as well as medical specialties at the Ochsner St. Anne Specialty Clinic, including cardiology, neurology, urology, general surgery and pediatric specialties. Also, for the convenience of our patients we offer full lab services, a blood donor center, an infusion center and a wound care clinic, as well as outpatient psychiatric services!
Ochsner St. Anne General Hospital is proud to offer our patients access to the Thibodaux Surgical Specialists group right here at Ochsner St. Anne!
Specialty Women’s Services at Ochsner St. Anne
- Advanced diagnostic imaging including 4-D ultrasound and digital mammography
- Five experienced OB/GYN physicians
- Newly renovated Labor and Delivery Unit featuring state-of-the-art monitoring
- Full range of advanced women’s services and access to Ochsner’s specialized services
- Expert menopause treatment options
- Accepting most insurance plans
To schedule an appointment or a tour of our labor and delivery unit, call 985-537-3211.
Quality Care for your Heart is Close to Home
- On-site, full-time cardiologist, Dr. Zehra Jaffery provides specialized heart care at our Specialty Clinic
- Access to modern technology and diagnostic cardiology services
- Most insurance plans accepted
Call to find out more 985-537-2666.
- Feb 27, 2013 - OCHSNER IMPLANTS FIRST TOTAL ARTIFICIAL HEART IN THE GULF SOUTH REGION
- Jun 17, 2013 - OCHSNER HEALTH SYSTEM HONORED ON 2013 LIST OF BEST EMPLOYERS FOR WORKERS OVER 50
- Jun 04, 2013 - What to Expect When You’re Expecting During Hurricane Season
- May 31, 2013 - DHH Encourages Smokers to “Talk With Your Doctor” for Help Quitting for Good
- Apr 24, 2013 - OCHSNER IMPLANTS FIRST TOTAL ARTIFICIAL HEART IN FATHER OF FIVE AS BRIDGE TO HEART TRANSPLANT