On the West Bank, Ochsner is emerging as a major quality healthcare provider with a nationally recognized acute-care hospital. Ochsner West Bank offers primary and specialty care in four local health centers, easily accessible to families in Orleans, and Plaquemines Parishes. From Algiers to Belle Chasse, Ochsner West Bank is expanding to offer more advanced medical services close to home.
“Ochsner West Bank offers what patients are seeking. We have well-known physicians recognized for quality and a nationally ranked community hospital with many advanced services.”
In 2010 the 180-bed Ochsner Medical Center - West Bank, a campus of the Ochsner Clinic Foundation, received HealthGrades® Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence™, a ranking in the top five percent of U.S. hospitals. The hospital has an OB Nurse Navigator program, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Concierge Program to enhance patient satisfaction as well as excellent obstetrical, women’s, full-service emergency department, orthopedic, cardiology and urology services.
Ochsner’s wide range of skilled trusted physicians, including primary care doctors and specialists, offer same/next-day appointments, and we are accepting new patients. We accept most insurance plans.
For quality, convenient medical care in any neighborhood on the West Bank, Ochsner delivers.
Hassle-Free Surgery: From X-ray to Lab, All Pre-op Testing Is Now Under One Roof
At Ochsner Medical Center - West Bank all necessary preoperative activities are centralized into a one-stop shop for patients. Buildouts to the hospital allow additional room for the center, providing spaces for preoperative ancillary testing and private nurse-supported interviews. The complete process has decreased from as many as four hours to approximately one hour!
Check out the 2013 Perinatal class schedule.
- Feb 27, 2013 - OCHSNER IMPLANTS FIRST TOTAL ARTIFICIAL HEART IN THE GULF SOUTH REGION
- May 20, 2013 - Ochsner Medical Center – West Bank Welcomes New Cardiologist to the Community
- Apr 24, 2013 - OCHSNER IMPLANTS FIRST TOTAL ARTIFICIAL HEART IN FATHER OF FIVE AS BRIDGE TO HEART TRANSPLANT
- Apr 01, 2013 - Multi-Organ Transplant Institute Ranked 1st Nationally in 2012 Liver & Kidney-Pancreas Transplants
- Mar 05, 2013 - OCHSNER HEALTH SYSTEM BRINGS CARDIOLOGY CLINIC SERVICES BACK TO NEW ORLEANS EAST
To view the video, click the PLAY button above.
To view more videos on this topic, click here.
or use the scroll button on the left.