Innovative Updates to Our Atrium
As a healthcare provider, our goal is to provide quality and innovative care for our patients. But providing innovative care extends beyond curing an illness, mending broken bones and getting you healthy. It's also keeping you healthy and providing accessible and affordable resources to do so.
The Ochsner Medical Center - New Orleans Atrium will be undergoing exciting changes to provide you with the resources to invest in your own health. Part of these renovations will be new products and offerings and enhancements to current services.
Part of this new retail pharmacy will include a durable medical equipment section, offerings aids for daily living, walkers, canes, and more! We will also be renovating our Pharmacy to better serve your needs in a timely manner.
View the Plans
This enhanced retail experience will help provide our patients the continuum of care that we continuously strive to offer.
What Changes Are Being Made?
Construction will completed in the Atrium to the Optical Shop, Gift Shop, former Blood Bank Donor Center and Retail Pharmacy. As part of this project, the following updates and enhancements will be made:
- New fixtures and store layout
- An improved product assortment and décor
- A new store layout with two glass storefront entrances and new eyewear displays
- Broader assortment of eyewear products, at competitive price points
- An enlarged space that is more than double the current size, with a new store layout and glass storefront entrance
- An increase to four checkout lanes to reduce wait times and improve customer service
- An expanded retail pharmacy & wellness shopping experience that will include Home Medical Equipment, retail pharmacy products, Ochsner-branded apparel, footwear and more all at competitive price points
Blood Bank Donor Center
- A new donor center near the Medical Library