As of June 28, 2012, Ochsner Health System will upgrade our electronic medical record (EMR) to the industry-leading Epic software at all Ochsner Health Centers in New Orleans, Metairie, West Bank, Kenner and Raceland locations.
If you see one of our healthcare providers in any of the clinics where this upgrade will be implemented, you must also upgrade your MyOchsner account. Converting to the new MyOchsner will not only enable you to continue to successfully interact with your physicians and care team but will provide you with additional features and options moving forward.
As a current MyOchsner user, you will be automatically enrolled in the new MyOchsner and will simply need to activate your account to start using it. To get started, you will need to log into the current MyOchsner system here.
Once logged in, please check your MyOchsner emails and retrieve the message that contains your new activation code.
When you have your activation code in hand, please use the following step-by-step instructions to activate your account:
- Click here https://my.ochsner.org
- Select the Have Access Code/Activate Now link on the lower right hand side of the page
- Enter your secure activation code (included in message)
- Enter your date of birth and zip code and click Next
- Create a new MyOchsner username and password to use the next time you log in
- Choose a Security Question, provide the answer and click Next
- Elect to receive e-mail notifications and enter your e-mail address
- Review and accept the Terms and Conditions
- Click Sign In to see your new MyOchsner Account
Please note: Your patient information will appear in the new MyOchsner as you see your Ochsner physicians. As you see your physician, they will verify your information before it is added to your patient portal.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we work to make Ochsner even easier for you! Please visit ochsner.org/epic to find out more about the new MyOchsner and about how Ochsner using Epic will benefit you.