WHAT: Ochsner Medical Center-Kenner is hosting its Mommy-To-Be Open House. The Open House encourages soon to be expectant women and their families the opportunity to ask questions, learn more about prenatal and Lamaze classes and take a tour of the Mother/Baby Unit and Labor and Delivery suites.
As part of its continuing education for expectant families, Ochsner will offer education sessions including:
- Panel Discussion with the following experts: Obstetrician, Pediatrician, Anesthesiologist, Lactation Consultant, and Labor and Delivery Nurse
- Education Sessions on the Basics of Breastfeeding and Car Seat Safety
- Meet and greet with OB/GYN physicians and staff
- Information about prenatal classes
- Tours of our Mother/Baby Unit and Labor and Delivery Suites
- Pre-registration to deliver your baby at Ochsner Kenner
WHEN: Thursday, November 7, 2013
5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Event is free to the public.
Opportunities to win door prizes for mom and baby.
WHERE: Ochsner Medical Center – Kenner
Lobby, 1st Floor
180 W. Esplanade Ave, Kenner
For more information, please call 504-464-8365.
Ochsner Health System is southeast Louisiana’s largest non-profit, academic, multi-specialty, healthcare delivery system. Driven by a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate, coordinated clinical and hospital patient care is provided across the region by nine hospitals, both owned and managed, and more than 40 health centers in Louisiana. Ochsner has been named the Consumer Choice for Healthcare in New Orleans for 18 consecutive years and is the only Louisiana hospital recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a “Best Hospital” across eight specialty categories. Ochsner employs more than 14,000 employees, over 900 physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties and conducts over 300 clinical research trials annually. Ochsner Health System is proud to be a tobacco-free environment. For more information, please visit ochsner.org and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.