Membership and Dues
The Ochsner Alumni Association depends largely on alumni dues to assist in sponsoring receptions such as the Grand Homecoming Banquet (which honors the 10-, 25-, 50-year graduates and the graduating residents), medical receptions in conjunction with national meetings, and other events throughout the year for both alumni and current residents. The funds also assist in offering complimentary subscriptions to the Fellowship Newsletter and the Alumni Directory. With your membership and support, we are able to improve and enhance these benefits and make additions to our program.
Dues collected for Lifetime Memberships to the Ochsner Alumni Association are placed in a permanently endowed fund with only the interest used for alumni activities. The cost is a one-time $1,000 fee. Lifetime Members become part of “Ochsner Alumni Society,” the exclusive inner circle that also includes outstanding and honorary alumni.
Annual dues support alumni activities and are $50 annually. Benefits for dues-paying members:
- 25% discount on Ochsner CME courses
- 25% discount at the Brent House Hotel
- Complimentary library searches upon request. Click here to go to the Ochsner Clinic Foundation Medical Library site.
- Alumni receptions at national medical meetings.
- Complimentary subscription to the Fellowship Newsletter and the Alumni Directory.