Cancer Care at Ochsner
The Ochsner Cancer Network is the largest system in the Gulf South region to truly provide multidisciplinary care for adult and pediatric cancer patients, who benefit from a collaborative approach to cancer care by a highly skilled team of physicians, oncology nurses, social workers, researchers, and other health care professionals. Cancer patients receive their care in the state-of-the-art Gayle and Tom Benson Cancer Center which provides a relaxing atmosphere overlooking the Mississippi River. In 2012 alone, Ochsner diagnosed and treated nearly 3,200 patients.
Types of Tumors
I am newly diagnosed.
I am undergoing treatment.
I am a parent of a child with cancer.
I am a caregiver.
- Jan 10, 2014 - Ochsner Surgeons Break New Procedural Ground in Louisiana
- Jul 16, 2013 - Ochsner Among 37 Hospitals in America Nationally Ranked in 8 or More Specialties
- Jul 05, 2013 - OCHSNER BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT PROGRAM RECEIVES INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITATION
- Jul 01, 2013 - OCHSNER KENNER OFFERS NEW WAY TO FREEZE AWAY ESOPHAGEAL CANCER
- Jun 13, 2013 - OCHSNER CANCER PROGRAMS RECEIVE NATIONAL RE-ACCREDITATIONS