Delivering Better Outcomes
Nothing proves quality like saving a life no one else could. We’re finding ways to save people, even when statistics say it can’t be done. In fact, on average, statistics say patients who come here are more likely to survive than at other hospitals in the state.
Performing the Most Complicated Procedures
When it comes to treatment for serious health problems, Ochsner is the region’s leader. We offer revolutionary procedures that are only being performed at a few select hospitals in the country. Whether it’s common or complex, choose Ochsner, because when you can handle the most difficult cases, you can handle anything.
Learn more about revolutionary procedures like:
Achieving the Highest Rankings
Quality isn’t what you say about yourself, it’s what others say about you. You should always look for unbiased, third party rankings from industry experts – like US News & World Report, who ranked Ochsner Best in the nation in 9 different specialties. And CareChex®, a division of Comparion, who ranked Ochsner # 2 in the nation for overall hospital care, in addition to other impressive rankings in several specialty areas.
Learn more about our US News & World Report.
Truven Health Analytics has named Ochsner one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals.
Bringing Quality Care to Everyone
Ochsner has brought our higher quality of care to every single hospital we’ve partnered with in the last 10 years. Today, with 8 different hospitals and more than 40 health centers throughout the region, it’s easier than ever before to connect to some of the best doctors and nurses in the nation.
Caring For People From All Over the World
Last year alone, 350,000 people from across our city, region, state and world trusted Ochsner with their health. They came from all 50 states and more than 70 different countries for complex transplants, advanced heart procedures and experienced cancer care, because they knew Ochsner would deliver the highest level of care possible.
- Ochsner Named 1 of Nation's Top 100 Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics
- Ochsner Medical Center Named to Top 100 Lists by Becker's Hospital Review
- 2 Ochsner Campuses Recognized by HealthGrades As Top 5% Nationwide In Hospital Quality Clinical Excellence
- Ochsner Receives Certifications & Awards
- Surgeons at Ochsner Cancer Institute Introduce Innovative New Procedures to Region
- 47 Ochsner Nurses Named Among 2013 “Great 100 Nurses of Louisiana”
- Ochsner Medical Center Named Consumer Choice Award Winner for 18th Year in a Row
- 35 Ochsner Clinics Achieve Stage 6 HIMSS Analytics Designation
- Ochsner Chief Academic Officer Receives Award from American Academy of Pediatrics
- CareChex® Names Ochsner #2 in the Nation in Overall Hospital Care
- “Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®” Recognition from The Joint Commission Earned by Ochsner St. Anne General Hospital & Chabert Medical Center
- Ochsner Surgeons Break New Procedural Ground in Louisiana
- CareChex® Names Ochsner #1 in Baton Rouge, Top 10% in Nation for Hospital & Surgical Care