|Advanced Endoscopy||Colon & Rectal Surgery|
|Pancreatic Biliary Services||Pediatric Treatment|
Each year, millions of Americans suffer from some form of digestive disorders ranging from acid reflux disease and irritable bowel syndrome to life-threatening colon, rectal, esophageal or pancreatic cancer. Ochsner treats thousands of such patients annually for a variety of esophageal, gastric, pancreatic, liver colon and anorectal disorders. Due to expert diagnostic capabilities, innovative treatment solutions and world-class patient care in these medical areas, Ochsner has become one of the leading digestive disorder centers in the South.
Ochsner offers patients a comprehensive, coordinated, multidisciplinary program for the treatment of colorectal diseases. As one of few medical centers in the United States to fully integrate its departments of Colon and Rectal Surgery and Gastroenterology, Ochsner offers the widest spectrum of diagnostic and treatment modalities for patients with inflammatory bowel disease, lower intestinal bleeding and colorectal cancer. Ochsner offers a comprehensive array of diagnostic and screening services.
Find A Location
|Ochsner Medical Center||Ochsner Medical Center – Baton Rouge||Ochsner Medical Center – West Bank Campus|
|Ochsner St. Anne General Hospital||Ochsner Medical Center - North Shore||Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner|
- Mar 01, 2014 - Flushing Away Your Cancer Risk
- Feb 17, 2014 - 2 Ochsner Campuses Recognized As Top 5% Nationwide In Hospital Quality Clinical Excellence
- Nov 04, 2013 - CARECHEX® NAMES OCHSNER NUMBER TWO IN THE NATION IN OVERALL HOSPITAL CARE
- Oct 09, 2013 - 47 Ochsner Nurses Named Among 2013 “Great 100 Nurses of Louisiana”
- Sep 18, 2013 - Ochsner Medical Center – Kenner Welcomes New Nurse Practitioner