2013 Class Schedule
- Saturday, January 19
- Saturday, February 9
- March 12, 19, 26
- Saturday, March 16
- Saturday, April 20
- Saturday, May 11
- Saturday, June 29 (8 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
- July 9, 16, 23
- Saturday, July 13 (8 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
- Saturday, August 17 (8 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
- September 10, 17, 24
- Saturday, September 14
- Saturday, October 19
- November 5, 12, 26
- Saturday, November 9
- Saturday, December 14
If attending the weekday classes, mommies-to-be are encouraged to attend all 3 classes, as they are part of a three part series. The first class will be from 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm. The second and third classes will be from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Saturday sessions will cover all three classes in one day and will be from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm nd lunch will be provided.
The three classes combined cover four topics:
- 1st Class: Pregnancy Topics, Pain Theories, Pre-Labor Signs Stages of Labor, Comfort Measures, Labor Positions
- 2nd Class: Interventions, Pain Medications, Cesarean Birth
- 3rd Class: Postpartum/Newborn Procedures and Appearance, Basic breast-feeding
All classes will be held in the first floor classroom of Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge, located at 17000 Medical Center Dr. (O’Neal Lane at I-12).
- The fee for all three classes is $25.00. The fee covers registration, materials and refreshments for you and a partner.
- To register, call 225-755-4854.