The Ochsner Cardiovascular Network offers heart procedures so revolutionary they aren't available anywhere else in the region. We are the first in the area to offer more effective ways to manage heart failure, non-surgical methods of repairing heart valves and laser technology to remove implanted heart devices. By providing the finest patient care available anywhere, combined with modern and technologically-sophisticated diagnostic and treatment capabilities, we offer a complete and comprehensive approach to the management of cardiovascular disease. It’s no surprise people from all over the world come here for heart care.
Our flagship, the John Ochsner Heart and Vascular Institute (JOHVI) is a comprehensive cardiac and vascular tertiary care center, located at Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans, with over 40 staff Cardiologists representing a continuum of care unmatched in the Gulf Coast region.
Through ongoing research initiatives, physician training programs and clinical trials, JOHVI continues to set the standard for diagnosis and treatment of heart disease.
This quality care can be accessed at multiple locations across Ochsner Health System including locations on the West Bank, in Kenner, on the North Shore, and in the Bayou Region.
Take a heart health risk assessment:
To schedule a cardiology appointment in your area, call:
- Greater New Orleans Area & Metairie: 888-317-3717
- Kenner: 504-443-9500
- West Bank: 504-371-9355
- Raceland/Bayou Region: 985-537-2666
- North Shore: Covington, Mandeville or Abita Springs: 985-875-2828
- Slidell: 985-639-3777
- Baton Rouge: 225-761-5200
Ochsner Cardiovascular Network Services
Ochsner Heart Care Awarded for Top-Quality
- Nov 04, 2013 - CARECHEX® NAMES OCHSNER NUMBER TWO IN THE NATION IN OVERALL HOSPITAL CARE
- Oct 22, 2013 - Eat Fit NOLA Partners with American Heart Association for National Eating Healthy Day
- Oct 02, 2013 - JOHN OCHSNER HEART & VASCULAR INSTITUTE TO OFFER FREE HEALTH SCREENINGS ON OCT 29
- Jul 16, 2013 - Ochsner Among 37 Hospitals in America Nationally Ranked in 8 or More Specialties
- Jul 03, 2013 - Ochsner Medical Center – Kenner Welcomes New Cardiologist to the Community
To view the video, click the PLAY button above.
To view more videos on this topic, click here.
or use the scroll button on the right.
- Adult Congenital Heart Program
- Aortic Services
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Consultative Clinical Cardiology
- Electrophysiology and Pacing
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplant
- Heart Valve Program
- Interventional Cardiology Program
- Melody Valve
- Non-Invasive Imaging
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Heart Transplant
- The SynCardia temporary Total Artificial Heart
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Vascular Medicine