The Ochsner Cardiovascular Network offers heart procedures so revolutionary they aren't available anywhere else in the region. We are the first in the area to offer more effective ways to manage heart failure, non-surgical methods of repairing heart valves and laser technology to remove implanted heart devices. By providing the finest patient care available anywhere, combined with modern and technologically-sophisticated diagnostic and treatment capabilities, we offer a complete and comprehensive approach to the management of cardiovascular disease. It’s no surprise people from all over the world come here for heart care.
Our flagship, the John Ochsner Heart and Vascular Institute (JOHVI) is a comprehensive cardiac and vascular tertiary care center, located at Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans, with over 40 staff Cardiologists representing a continuum of care unmatched in the Gulf Coast region.
Through ongoing research initiatives, physician training programs and clinical trials, JOHVI continues to set the standard for diagnosis and treatment of heart disease.
This quality care can be accessed at multiple locations across Ochsner Health System including locations on the West Bank, in Kenner, on the North Shore, and in the Bayou Region.
To schedule a cardiology appointment in your area, call:
- Greater New Orleans Area & Metairie: 888-317-3717
- Kenner: 504-443-9500
- West Bank: 504-371-9355
- Raceland/Bayou Region: 985-537-2666
- North Shore: Covington, Mandeville or Abita Springs: 985-875-2828
- Slidell: 985-639-3777
- Baton Rouge: 225-761-5200
Ochsner Cardiovascular Network Services
Ochsner Heart Care Awarded for Top-Quality
- Adult Congenital Heart Program
- Aortic Services
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Consultative Clinical Cardiology
- Electrophysiology and Pacing
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplant
- Heart Valve Program
- Interventional Cardiology Program
- Melody Valve
- Non-Invasive Imaging
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Heart Transplant
- The SynCardia temporary Total Artificial Heart
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Vascular Medicine