The Ochsner Cardiovascular Network offers heart procedures so revolutionary they aren't available anywhere else in the region. We are the first in the area to offer more effective ways to manage heart failure, non-surgical methods of repairing heart valves and laser technology to remove implanted heart devices. By providing the finest patient care available anywhere, combined with modern and technologically-sophisticated diagnostic and treatment capabilities, we offer a complete and comprehensive approach to the management of cardiovascular disease. It’s no surprise people from all over the world come here for heart care.
Our flagship, the John Ochsner Heart and Vascular Institute (JOHVI) is a comprehensive cardiac and vascular tertiary care center, located at Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans, with over 40 staff Cardiologists representing a continuum of care unmatched in the Gulf Coast region.
Through ongoing research initiatives, physician training programs and clinical trials, JOHVI continues to set the standard for diagnosis and treatment of heart disease.
This quality care can be accessed at multiple locations across Ochsner Health System including locations on the West Bank, in Kenner, on the North Shore, and in the Bayou Region.
To schedule a cardiology appointment in your area, call:
- Greater New Orleans Area & Metairie: 888-317-3717
- Kenner: 504-443-9500
- West Bank: 504-371-9355
- Raceland/Bayou Region: 985-537-2666
- North Shore: Covington, Mandeville or Abita Springs: 985-875-2828
- Slidell: 985-639-3777
Ochsner Cardiovascular Network Services
Ochsner Heart Care Awarded for Top-Quality
U.S. News and World Report
One of the 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals of 2011
Ochsner ranked among the top five of Louisiana hospitals in the following areas:
Ochsner Medical Center and Ochsner Medical Center – West Bank Campus awarded Five-Stars for Coronary Interventional Procedures and Treatment of Heart Attack.
- Mar 12, 2013 - OCHSNER MEDICAL CENTER PERFORMS FIRST IN UTERO SURGERY IN GULF SOUTH REGION
- Jan 08, 2013 - OCHSNER MEDICAL CENTER NAMED CONSUMER CHOICE AWARD WINNER FOR 17TH YEAR IN A ROW
- Dec 20, 2012 - OCHSNER REACHES MILESTONE WITH 5,000 REGIONAL PATIENT TRANSFERS IN 2012
- Nov 12, 2012 - Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness Month Brings Attention to Rare Condition
- Sep 06, 2012 - WARNER THOMAS BECOMES PRESIDENT AND CEO OF OCHSNER HEALTH SYSTEM
To view the video, click the PLAY button above.
To view more videos on this topic, click here.
or use the scroll button on the left.