Jazz Fest Hidden Menu
Bennachin Restaurant | Poulet Fricassee + Jama-Jama; no plantains
Skewered and grilled chicken breast served with a heaping side of sautéed spinach, this is a low-carb, high protein, electrolyte-rich dish that will leave you feeling energized and satisfied for hours.
- Poulet Fricassee (chicken on a stick) | DF, low sat fat, low carb
- Jama-Jama (sautéed spinach): DF, V, low sat fat, low carb
Palmer’s Jamaican Cuisine | Jamaican Chicken + Double Vegetable, no rice
Palmer’s Jamaican Chicken is typically served with white rice and steamed vegetables, but order it Eat Fit style with no rice and extra veggies, for a low-calorie, antioxidant-rich dish that is loaded with protein.
- Jamaican Chicken: DF, low sat fat, low carb
- Steamed vegetables (cabbage, carrots, squash): V, low sat fat, low carb
Ba Mien Vietnamese Cuisine | Shrimp or Beef Bun
Eat Fit style is served without vermicelli – served over lettuce, pickled carrot and fresh mint instead.
- Shrimp Bun (over lettuce instead of vermicelli): GF, DF, low sat fat, low carb
- Beef Bun (over lettuce instead of vermicelli): GF, DF, low sat fat, low carb
Food Area 1
Burks & Douglas’ | Vegetarian Red Beans (no rice)
Red beans are one of the most antioxidant-rich legumes, plus they’re naturally gluten-free, and loaded with the potassium equivalent of about two bananas.
- Vegetarian Red Beans, no rice: GF, DF, V, low sat fat
Food Area 2
Jamila’s Café | Tunisian Salad (with 100% whole wheat pita in place of white pita)
A refreshing medley of cucumbers, apples, tomatoes, bell pepper and onions, tossed with balsamic vinaigrette and a hint of mint.
- Tunisian Salad with whole wheat Pita: DF, V, low sat fat, low sodium
The Praline Connection | Vegetarian Plate (Crowder Peas & Okra + Collard Greens)
Comfort food at its best, you’ll never miss the meat in this plant-based plate of Southern goodness.
- Crowder Peas & Okra: GF, DF, V
- Collard Greens: GF, DF, V, low carb
New Orleans Coffee Company [Cool Brew] |Café Au Lait + Cool Brew Iced Coffee
The iced coffee and iced cafe au lait are made with zero added sugar (they have packets of PureVia available if you're looking to add a natural, no-calorie sweetener).
- Café Au Lait: Pre-made with 2 percent milk.
- Iced Coffee: Milk alternatives like unsweetened almond, soy or coconut milk can be added to iced or hot black coffee.
Taqueria Corona | Shrimp Taco
- Shrimp Taco: GF, low sat fat
Around the Grounds
Joyce’s Lemonade | Fruit Salad: GF, DF, V, low sat fat, low sodium
- Fruit Salad
Sunshine Concession | Iced Tea
- Rosemint Herbal Iced Tea, Mandarin Orange Herbal Iced Tea, (unsweetened): GF, DF, V, low sat fat, low sodium, low carb
Note: Ingredients and preparation methods were obtained from food vendors, but keep in mind that there’s always a risk of cross-contamination, particularly with gluten, as well as human error in communicating recipe and preparation details.
Questions or feedback? Email us at email@example.com.