To refer a patient for transplant, call our 24-hour Referral Hotline: 1-800-643-1635.
The Ochsner Multi-Organ Transplant Institute provides consistent follow-up information to all referring physicians regarding each patient they direct to our care. Follow-up information is communicated in writing as well as by phone after a patient's transplant.
All patients are eventually returned to the care of their referring/primary care physicians, with periodic follow-up visits to Ochsner. The transplant team continues to monitor for transplant-related complications and regulates maintenance immunosuppression.
Lung Transplant and Therapeutic Options for Advanced Lung Disease
(Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes)
Educational video conferencing centered around lung transplant and advanced lung disease
Brought to you by Ochsner Health System
What Project ECHO offers you:
- Guidance regarding lung transplant referral criteria
- Telementoring of providers caring for patients with advanced lung disease including IPF, Sarcoid, COPD, Pulmonary Hypertension, etc.
- Dissemination of best practices
How Project ECHO works:
- Free web-based conference
- Interactive, multidisciplinary didactic presentations
- Case based learning
- Specialized mentoring
- Second Tuesday of every month - beginning January 2017 at 12:00 pm CST
What you need to join:
- PC, Mac, Tablet, iPhone or Android device with "Zoom" functionality and a camera OR
- A dial-in phone line
If you are interested in joining our ECHO, more information will be e-mailed prior to each meeting. Please contact Shannon Roberts to provide an e-mail address at 504-842-8436 or by e-mail at email@example.com. Dr. Rampolla may be reached by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.