Membership and Dues
The Ochsner Alumni Association depends largely upon alumni dues to assist in sponsoring receptions such as Homecoming, medical receptions in conjunction with national meetings and other events throughout the year for both alumni and current residents. The funds also assist in offering complimentary subscriptions to the Fellowship Newsletter and the Alumni Directory. With your membership and support, we are able to improve and enhance these benefits and make additions to our program.
Dues collected for Lifetime Memberships to the Ochsner Alumni Association are placed in a permanently endowed fund with only the interest used for alumni activities. The cost is a one-time $1,000 fee. Lifetime Members become part of the Ochsner Alumni Society, the exclusive inner circle that also includes outstanding and honorary alumni. Lifetime Members enjoy benefits such as priority seating at Homecoming and special events in their honor.
Annual dues support alumni activities and are $50 annually. Benefits for dues-paying member include:
- 25% discount on Ochsner CME courses.
- 25% at the Brent House Hotel.
- Complimentary library searchers upon request. Click here to go to the Ochsner Clinic Foundation Medical Library site.
- Alumni receptions at national medical meetings.
- Complimentary subscription to the Alumni Newsletter – Legacy.