Junior Volunteer Program: Jefferson Hwy & Elmwood Campuses
Thank you for your interest in the summer high school student volunteer program. The application deadline for Summer 2017 has now passed, and the program has filled all open placements at the Jefferson Highway and Elmwood locations. Please check back in Spring 2018 for more information on next year's program.
- Junior volunteers must be going into 9th grade and between the ages of 14-17.
- Applications are accepted in the Spring each year.
- The program is very popular and spaces fill up quickly; those interested should apply as soon as possible.
- The Junior Volunteer Application can be found below or in the Volunteer Services Office.
- Applicants who meet our minimum requirements will be contacted via email to complete next steps of the process.
- Those who are preliminary accepted into the program will need to complete a health screening and drug test, along with other requirements.
- Orientations will be held in the summer on the first day of the session to which the junior volunteer is assigned.