Check back in Spring 2019 for next year’s application deadline.
- Junior volunteers must be going into 9th grade and between the ages of 14-17.
- Applications are accepted in the Spring each year.
- The program is very popular and spaces fill up quickly; those interested should apply as soon as possible.
- The Junior Volunteer Application can be found below or in the Volunteer Services Office.
- Applicants who meet our minimum requirements will be contacted to complete next steps of the process.
- Those who are preliminary accepted into the program will need to complete a health screening and drug test, along with other requirements.
- Orientations will be held in the summer -- date determined by campus. Prospective junior volunteers must attend orientation before starting to volunteer at Ochsner.