American Heart Association Training Center
Ochsner Health System
AHA Community Training Center
1201 South Clearview Pkwy., Ste. 500
Building B – 5th Floor
New Orleans, LA 70121
Give us a call at 504-842-6684 for information about classroom courses or HeartCode on-line courses.
Our office hours are Monday thru Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Meet Our Team
- Kay Eddleman, Supervisor
- BLS Instructor
- Regional and Training Center Faculty
- Steven Guillory, Program Coordinator is the primary contact for AHA Instructors.
- Melanie Blenkarn, Administrative Assistant is the primary contact for the CTC.
- Paul Schuler, Special Services Coordinator, is primary contact for CPI information.
- Betsy Bouldin, CTC Trainer, is ACLS, BLS, and PALS Training Center Faculty and teaches all courses.
In the event of a disaster and/or mandatory evacuation, all classes and HeartCode skills check-offs will be cancelled until further notice.
Please check with the individual Ochsner campuses for updates on classes and skills check-offs as appropriate.
During the emergency if you need to contact the Community Training Center you can do so by e-mailing us at: